Do you worry about the safety of your family and household possessions? Of course you do. We all have an instinctive need to protect the things we cherish most. When we’re young it’s the little things like our special blanket, teddy bear, or a hand to hold. When we grow up it’s the safety of our children we’re concerned about. There’s something about having these valuables with us that make us feel safe and complete and when we lose them we too feel lost.
We can’t prevent you from losing things, but as your local Middle Tennessee alarm security provider, we can help make sure things don’t go mysteriously missing from your property. We use the most up-to-date technology when setting up your home security system to ensure that you’re getting the protection you need.
Besides protecting your home against intruders, there are many advantages to investing in a home security alarm system:
1. Fire Protection: Fires can break out at any time and once they start they spread fast. Our home security alarm systems are equipped with smoke detectors, which warn you when you are at risk of a fire. These all encompassing systems can help save your property and your life.
2. Medical Protection: Medical pendants are a great safety add-on for senior homeowners who are at greater risk of medical emergencies, as well as for those people who suffer from a medical condition or are homebound due to an illness or injury.
3. Insurance Discounts: According to a recent study by Rutgers University School of Criminal Justice, the availability of monitored burglar alarms to middle class homeowners has helped reduce crime significantly. Homeowner insurance companies recognize how much protection security systems give their clients and are therefore willing to reduce insurance rates up to 20% for those who have a monitoring system.
4. Increase in Home Resale Value: Neighborhood safety is always one of the top factors people consider before buying a new home so it’s no wonder that houses equipped with security systems have the advantage in the housing market.
5. A Sense of Comfort: Of course, the best advantage to having a home security system is that you can go about your life knowing that your household and belongings are secure. Security inside your home and outside your home, when you are home and when you’re out enjoying the rest of life!
With so many advantages, there’s no reason not to invest in one of our top-of-the-line home security alarm systems. Get in touch with us today and learn about all of your security options. As Middle Tennessee’s highly acclaimed security provider we are always working on behalf of your safety.